We’ve talked previously about the importance of SEO (Search Engine Optimization) as well as the need to follow up with website conversion optimization to ensure that your site is actually hitting your specific target market. Once these two components are in place and running, it’s critical that results are managed and measured regularly for their effectiveness. You need to make sure that previously laid out goals are being met and identify areas that require tweaking or re-evaluating.
There are several trusted tools that do the work of collecting and processing all the data that is being gathered. They allow you to view and analyze demographics (which web traffic finds you) as well its behaviour (what they do once on your site). The data that is collected can then be analyzed and changes implemented to make certain that your business goals are being met. Of course these changes must be tested for their effectiveness on a continual basis which is why Optimization must be an ongoing process rather than a one time event.
This whole process begins with a Conversion Site Audit which assesses existing demographics and behaviour patterns. Once the audit is complete, a website conversion strategy can be established that will realign results with your business goals and an optimum ROI (Return on Investment).
Each of these components works in conjunction with one another and is highly technical in nature. There are of course some findings leading to necessary changes that will have immediate, positive results but many will provide valuable information on trends that will show significant results over time. If one of your goals is to grow your business in a steady and predictable fashion then website and search engine optimization are the keys to success while maintaining a positive ROI.
Industries of Focus
If you offer a service or sell a product our service will benefit you.
- London’s new electric taxis scuppered by faulty sensor January 17, 2018London's new electric taxis have been delayed. The "TX" cabs developed by LEVC were supposed to arrive in the capital late last year. But there's a problem with the system that tracks time and distance — recorded as electric "pulses" — fo...
- Lyft opens its ride-booking Concierge service to all businesses January 17, 2018Lyft has finally opened up Concierge to businesses and organizations of all sizes. The program allows members to hail rides for other people, giving companies a way to offer that extra touch of service to customers, especially those who can't call fo...
- Teach valuable STEM skills with electronic papercraft noisemakers January 17, 2018*Hitches up onion belt* Now back in my day, our papercraft activity books just folded up into something pretty. And we liked it that way. But you kids, with your Nintendoodads and Snapcharts, well that just isn't good enough, is it? No, your paper-ba...
- ‘Scribblenauts’ returns with a party game for consoles January 17, 2018Innovative wordplay-based game Scribblenauts debuted on the Nintendo DS at the end of the last decade, but we haven't heard from the franchise since it headed to mobile for a semi-sequel in 2015. But today we got news that a new entry in the series,...
- Video offers peek at ultra-wide Large Synoptic Survey Telescope January 17, 2018The Large Synoptic Survey Telescope has been a long time in the making when work on its mirrors started in 2007. It's finally coming together, though. The LSST team has released a brief clip showing progress on the Chilean facility as of the end of...
- London’s new electric taxis scuppered by faulty sensor January 17, 2018