Having a strong internet presence in today’s global market and economy is about as basic as one can get these days. When we look at where business is consistently increasing advertising dollars; time and again, it points to online marketing but more specifically – content marketing. In other words, if you’re serious about putting your money where it will make a difference, it’s vital that you take a look at ways of improving and stepping up content marketing.
You were probably quite happy with your new website when it was either brand new or re-vamped a couple (or a few) years ago. It may still look great visually but what about things like, new product information, email contact lists and when was the last time you checked to make sure your links are still working and relevant?
Make a practice of reading your website on a regular basis and make sure your content is fresh and free of typos. Things can change quickly in any industry and making sure you have kept up with new developments is important. Maybe you’ve launched a new product or have removed one from your inventory; perhaps you have some new information that your clients would be interested in. The point is that the internet and other social media sites are important marketing tools and must be kept fresh if you want to stay abreast of your competitors.
Create New Content
Creating new content is not something that can be done occasionally or when inspiration hits you; it has to be an ongoing process. While keeping content “alive” may be a challenge it needs to be done on a continuous basis. Search engines and the way people search is constantly changing so if you haven’t updated your site’s content, you are probably losing out. The other thing to keep in mind is that people are not just using their desktop or laptop computers to find the information they want. Social media plays a big part in keeping you visible and “up front”, which means that you must pay attention to that content as well.
To sum up, marketing content must be changing along with the competition and technology in order to make sure your branding stays in the minds of existing and potential customers.
Industries of Focus
If you offer a service or sell a product our service will benefit you.
- London’s new electric taxis scuppered by faulty sensor January 17, 2018London's new electric taxis have been delayed. The "TX" cabs developed by LEVC were supposed to arrive in the capital late last year. But there's a problem with the system that tracks time and distance — recorded as electric "pulses" — fo...
- Lyft opens its ride-booking Concierge service to all businesses January 17, 2018Lyft has finally opened up Concierge to businesses and organizations of all sizes. The program allows members to hail rides for other people, giving companies a way to offer that extra touch of service to customers, especially those who can't call fo...
- Teach valuable STEM skills with electronic papercraft noisemakers January 17, 2018*Hitches up onion belt* Now back in my day, our papercraft activity books just folded up into something pretty. And we liked it that way. But you kids, with your Nintendoodads and Snapcharts, well that just isn't good enough, is it? No, your paper-ba...
- ‘Scribblenauts’ returns with a party game for consoles January 17, 2018Innovative wordplay-based game Scribblenauts debuted on the Nintendo DS at the end of the last decade, but we haven't heard from the franchise since it headed to mobile for a semi-sequel in 2015. But today we got news that a new entry in the series,...
- Video offers peek at ultra-wide Large Synoptic Survey Telescope January 17, 2018The Large Synoptic Survey Telescope has been a long time in the making when work on its mirrors started in 2007. It's finally coming together, though. The LSST team has released a brief clip showing progress on the Chilean facility as of the end of...
- London’s new electric taxis scuppered by faulty sensor January 17, 2018