My name is Sergei Masour and I am a Online Business Consultant for local business. What we create is a online business strategy for your business so customers can find you. Type in your business category in google. Do you see your business webpage on the first page? If not your business needs help. You have many different options and we can help. Call me 706-461-5102 and we can sit down for a free one on one discussion of what I can do for your business.
Industries of Focus
If you offer a service or sell a product our service will benefit you.
- London’s new electric taxis scuppered by faulty sensor January 17, 2018London's new electric taxis have been delayed. The "TX" cabs developed by LEVC were supposed to arrive in the capital late last year. But there's a problem with the system that tracks time and distance — recorded as electric "pulses" — fo...
- Lyft opens its ride-booking Concierge service to all businesses January 17, 2018Lyft has finally opened up Concierge to businesses and organizations of all sizes. The program allows members to hail rides for other people, giving companies a way to offer that extra touch of service to customers, especially those who can't call fo...
- Teach valuable STEM skills with electronic papercraft noisemakers January 17, 2018*Hitches up onion belt* Now back in my day, our papercraft activity books just folded up into something pretty. And we liked it that way. But you kids, with your Nintendoodads and Snapcharts, well that just isn't good enough, is it? No, your paper-ba...
- ‘Scribblenauts’ returns with a party game for consoles January 17, 2018Innovative wordplay-based game Scribblenauts debuted on the Nintendo DS at the end of the last decade, but we haven't heard from the franchise since it headed to mobile for a semi-sequel in 2015. But today we got news that a new entry in the series,...
- Video offers peek at ultra-wide Large Synoptic Survey Telescope January 17, 2018The Large Synoptic Survey Telescope has been a long time in the making when work on its mirrors started in 2007. It's finally coming together, though. The LSST team has released a brief clip showing progress on the Chilean facility as of the end of...
- London’s new electric taxis scuppered by faulty sensor January 17, 2018